What you'll learn
- Gain insights to build a professional family office
- Find solutions to your wealth management challenges
- Explore the full range of investment opportunities
- Analyze philanthropic opportunities and partnerships
- Expand your personal and professional network
Wealth management for high-net-worth families has grown increasingly complex. For some families, the responsibility of wealth management has shifted to younger generations who have less experience investing. For other families, the early liquidation of businesses has created uncertainty for mid-career professionals who face new investments or major life decisions. In this virtual program, you will gain an in-depth understanding of best practices in family wealth management; explore the governance, structure, and investment challenges that are unique to families; and discover new approaches for managing and preserving family wealth through a live online platform.
Successful family offices are adept at managing the tension and interplay between family dynamics and investment decisions. This program will equip you with the tools to address these specific challenges and deepen your understanding of investment opportunities for high-net-worth families. You will emerge with the competence and confidence to design a wealth management strategy and structure that effectively meets your family's goals.
Your rich learning experience will include faculty presentations, case studies, and small-group discussions. To broaden your global perspective, the program will cover cases about established family offices around the world.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...