What you'll learn
- Apply strategic financial insight
- Establish optimal systems for management and control
- Improve collaboration with senior-level peers
- Expand your personal and professional network
When you can speak the language of finance, you have the power to build stronger strategies, expand your influence, and make better business decisions. In a live online format, Finance for Senior Executives delivers a foundation in corporate finance that is essential for leaders across every functional area. Exploring the flow of financial resources, capital markets, and systems for financial management and control, this executive finance program positions you to drive new levels of profitability for your organization.
By examining corporate finance from both internal and external perspectives, this virtual program provides a solid grounding in the fundamentals of finance. You will build the skills and confidence to immediately apply financial analysis techniques, set realistic performance goals and compensation incentives, and play a bigger role in helping your company optimize its financial resources and strengthen its bottom line.
Your rich learning experience includes dynamic faculty presentations, case studies, virtual classroom sessions, and structured virtual group activities. Throughout the program, you will explore finance fundamentals essential for today's executives, as well as the managerial context in which strategic choices require investor support.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...