What you'll learn
- Biological therapies for IBD: how to choose which agent to start with? How to monitor during treatment? What is the role for therapeutic drug monitoring? When to switch? What new agents are now available?
- Managing refractory pouchitis
- GI complications of immunotherapy — a common and heterogeneous disorder: how to approach and treat effectively?
- Antiviral therapies for hepatitis B and C: how to select which regimen to use? Understanding long-term risks of therapy
- See the course registration details for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham Health, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Gastroenterologists, Internists, Surgeons, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...