What you'll learn
- Evaluate, treat, and manage adult and pediatric patients with esophageal conditions including those with problems with swallowing and acid reflux disorders
- Implement new strategies to effectively manage gastric and colonic motility and function diseases
- Distinguish between current and emerging diagnostic tests and therapies to better manage gastrointestinal disorders
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Massacusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Gastroenterology, Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Surgery, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.