What you'll learn
- Identify the challenges and opportunities that government and politics can create for you and your business from a strategic standpoint
- Assess the impact of macroeconomic, political, and social indicators on business decisions
- Discover the short- and long-term impact of interest rates, inflation, trade, and investment
- Learn distinctive approaches and frameworks that help you think about the world and organize information
Global Business will help you assess opportunities, mitigate risk, and create and capture value for your organization. Explore the economic, political, and social factors driving change, and learn how decisions affect global markets—and your business.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.