What you'll learn
- Learn to set the tone and build momentum at the outset of a negotiation
- Identify shared, opposing, and tradeable interests
- Recognize the indicators that your negotiation counterpart is ready to close - with a particular focus on thresholds of satisfaction with the process, the substance, and the relationship
- Learn to identify blind spots - the places where you are missing opportunities and frustrating others
- Establish the groundwork for identifying the other side's victory speech by addressing their underlying interests and concerns
- Understand how to manage difficult deals and ugly conflicts
What if you could negotiate at an even higher level? The Harvard Negotiation Master Class is designed for people like you: strong negotiators who want to become even better ones.
Strictly limited to 60 participants who have completed a prior course in negotiation, this program offers unprecedented access to experts from Harvard Law School and Harvard Kennedy School—all of whom are committed to delivering a transformational learning experience.
Through small learning groups, dynamic exercises with two-way feedback, and intensive simulations, you will gain proven frameworks for addressing your most complicated negotiation challenges—and emerge a highly skilled and confident dealmaker.
The Harvard Negotiation Master Class has run biannually to sold-out classes, and along the way has taught nearly 1,000 global negotiators to become “Master Negotiators". Most recently, due to COVID-19, the Master Class has been running live and online—and at a reduced price. Our November 2021 session will be the last Master Class that will run live and online, and at the reduced price.
Harvard Law School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...