What you'll learn
- Define the body’s response to stress, known as allostasis and allostatic load, and the role it plays in the development or exacerbation of medical conditions
- Recognize how modifiable lifestyle behaviors synchronized to circadian rhythm builds resiliency
- Enrich patient-provider relationship to affect patient outcomes
- Develop skills in a variety of meditation methods that elicit the relaxation response
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital's Benson-Henry Intstitute for Mind Body Medicine. This course is targeted to health professionals who provide direct patient care or patient education in areas of self-management, lifestyle behaviors and mind body medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.