What you'll learn
- Understand how the innate and adaptive immune systems function to protect the body from disease
- Learn what happens when the immune system breaks down, leading to immunodeficiency and autoimmunity
- See how key immunology concepts are linked to the treatment of disease, including through new therapies that harness the power of the immune system
This course features topics integral to studying immunology in a clinically-relevant context. The course is led by Dr. Andrew Lichtman and Dr. Shiv Pillai, professors at Harvard Medical School. Key concepts are explained in brief Concept Video segments, and assessments allow you to test your knowledge of the content and learn alongside your peers. This course also features disease linkages where you will learn how the key concepts relate to diseases that involve the immune system.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Understand how the FDA regulates pharmaceuticals and explore debates on prescription drug costs, marketing, and testing.
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...