What you'll learn
- Learn about fundamental concepts in pharmacology, including drug classes, routes of administration, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Understand the factors behind drug toxicity and adverse drug reactions
- See how pharmacology principles are applied in real-life scenarios, clinical settings, and drug discovery and development
Understanding how drugs act in the body is vital for effectively treating patients.
In HMX Pharmacology, you’ll learn about the principles governing how drugs impact the body, and learn how this knowledge comes into play in real-world scenarios and clinical settings.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the emerging role of nanostructures in drug development activities.
- Understand how the FDA regulates pharmaceuticals and explore debates on prescription drug costs, marketing, and testing.