What you'll learn
- Learn about fundamental concepts in pharmacology, including routes of administration, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Understand the factors behind drug toxicity and adverse drug reactions
- See how pharmacology principles are applied in real-life scenarios, clinical settings, and drug discovery and development
Understanding how drugs act in the body is vital for effectively treating patients.
In HMX Pharmacology, you’ll learn about the principles governing how drugs impact the body, and learn how this knowledge comes into play in real-world scenarios and clinical settings. The course is led by Harvard Medical School faculty including Dr. Kate McDonnell-Dowling, Dr. James P. Rathmell, and Dr. David E. Golan.
You may also like
- OnlineThis course is designed to prepare potential diplomates for the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification...
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.