What you'll learn
- Learn about fundamental concepts in pharmacology, including drug classes, routes of administration, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Understand the factors behind drug toxicity and adverse drug reactions
- See how pharmacology principles are applied in real-life scenarios, clinical settings, and drug discovery and development
Understanding how drugs act in the body is vital for effectively treating patients.
In HMX Pharmacology, you’ll learn about the principles governing how drugs impact the body, and learn how this knowledge comes into play in real-world scenarios and clinical settings.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- An introduction to the study of bioethics and the application of legal and ethical reasoning.
- Learn how electricity makes the neurons in your brain tick.
- How can we eradicate malaria? Explore cutting-edge science and technology, and examine policies needed, to control and eliminate...