What you'll learn
- Understand the links between genetics and cancer
- Get an inside look at tumor sequencing approaches and analysis
- •Learn how genomics knowledge is advancing precision cancer treatments
Advances in genetics knowledge are changing how physicians and researchers approach diagnosis of cancer risk as well as cancer treatment. If your work intersects with cancer, you need to understand the growing role that genetics has begun to play in oncology.
This course is designed to help professionals get up to speed on key cancer genetics concepts and learn about cutting-edge clinical applications from leading Harvard Medical School faculty.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- How can we eradicate malaria? Explore cutting-edge science and technology, and examine policies needed, to control and eliminate...
- Top chefs and Harvard researchers explore how everyday cooking and haute cuisine can illuminate basic principles in chemistry,...
- Understand how the FDA regulates pharmaceuticals and explore debates on prescription drug costs, marketing, and testing.