What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of tumor immunology
- Get an inside look at novel immunotherapies including checkpoint blockade and CAR T cell therapy
- See how advanced knowledge of the immune system is impacting patient care
Advances in our knowledge of the immune system are changing the ways that physicians treat various types of cancer.
An understanding of how immune cells recognize and kill cancer cells is vital for anyone working to develop new cancer treatments or apply them in the clinic.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- How can we eradicate malaria? Explore cutting-edge science and technology, and examine policies needed, to control and eliminate...
- Top chefs and Harvard researchers explore how everyday cooking and haute cuisine can illuminate basic principles in chemistry,...
- Understand how the FDA regulates pharmaceuticals and explore debates on prescription drug costs, marketing, and testing.