What you'll learn
- Become your organization's top resource for human capital strategy
- Create a more nimble and high-performing organization
- Ensure operational efficiency and service execellence
- Evaluate and developing leaders at all levels of the organization
Top companies manage their human capital as strategically as their financial capital—and bring their human resources leaders into the strategic decision-making process. This virtual HR leadership program prepares you to apply your human capital insights to discussions with C-suite executives on strategic opportunities and direction, performance improvement, and competitive threats. You will return to your organization with the expertise and confidence to recommend bold moves and create business value.
Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, and small group discussions, you will learn how human resources executives can play a central role in driving growth and achieving operational excellence. Throughout this virtual program, you will have the opportunity to practice analyzing problems, collaborate with peers on strategies for creating business value, and learn what CEOs need from their human capital experts.
To help you apply your learning when you return to work, you will develop an action plan focused on your organization's strategic business challenges. This presentation, which you will fine-tune based on feedback from the HBS faculty and your program peers, will serve as the foundation for discussions with your organization's senior leadership team.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...