What you'll learn
- How to identify your challenge
- Frameworks such as plan and control, facilitated emergence, and Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)
- Tools and strategies to help make implementation successful
Join with peers from around the globe for a dynamic, highly engaging online-only version of Implementing Public Policy. Over the course of six months, participants will learn the skills to analyze policies as well as the field-tested tools and tactics to successfully implement them. In an action-learning environment, including robust peer engagement and application to your work with the support of faculty, participants will have time to work on their implementation challenge, apply their learning to their own context, reflect on their experiences, share and learn, and become part of a global community of practice.
- Phase 1: New Ideas for Better Policy Implementation
- Phase 2: Devising Your Action Learning Strategy
- Phase 3: Action Learning
- Phase 4: Final Reflection
Harvard Kennedy School
You may also like
- Learn about the forces in American politics that seek to influence the electorate and shift the political landscape.