What you'll learn
- Appeal to an audience by analyzing and responding to their needs
- Engage your listeners and captivate them with your message
- Learn effective persuasive techniques to motivate and influence others
- Design a compelling pitch that influences buy-in
Persuasion is essential to success in our professional lives. With every business challenge comes an opportunity to influence an outcome. An ethical application of persuasive skills lets you achieve unmatched results. Whether you need to convince clients to sign a contract, garner support for a proposal, or win new business in competitive bids, persuasive skills are the driving force that will help you accomplish your goals.
In this fast-paced and highly-integrated online program, we go “inside” the persuasive mindset in an attempt to understand how and why it works. We focus on the successful techniques that salespeople use to design compelling messages and explore why some messages are more influential than others. Through interactive exercises, you will improve your ability to influence and motivate others to buy products, services, and ideas.
Note: Influence and Persuasion in Leadership (Online) is a condensed version of the regular two-day on-campus program. This program will not cover writing persuasive emails.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...