What you'll learn
- Important COVID-19 updates and guidance on vaccines
- Comprehensive update on new anticoagulants and their antidotes
- Algorithms for the use of diabetes medications
- The role of medical marijuana in patient care
- View the course registration page for a full list of course topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Medical Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and other medical professionals who want a review of the most important changes impacting internal medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...