What you'll learn
- Clinicians seeking a practical and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major areas of nephrology
- Physicians preparing to certify or recertify and are seeking a thorough, proven preparatory course in advance of their taking the Nephrology ABIM board examination
- See course registration page for a list to topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by x Hospital. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs and PAs.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before June 30 to receive a discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- An overview of recurrent C. diff infections with the steps required for safe fecal microbiota transplantation including:...
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...