What you'll learn
- Identify the imaging of a stroke patient
- Evaluate a patient with acute stroke
- Prescribe current medications and treatments for acute stroke, and advocate for proper treatment, whether it be surgical, endovascular or observation
- Recognize carotid disease, including who to screen, proper screening tests, and treatment options, including medical, surgical and stent options
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and Radiology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before March 9 to receive the discounted price.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...