What you'll learn
- How to define your personal theory of learning
- What leadership looks like in different learning environments
- How an organization's structure reflects its theories of learning
- How physical and digital design shape learning
- How neuroscience will affect the future of learning
All of us carry explicit or implicit theories of learning. They manifest themselves in the ways we learn, the ways we teach, and the ways we think about leadership and learning.
In Leaders of Learning, you will identify and develop your personal theory of learning, and explore how it fits into the shifting landscape of learning. This isn’t just about schools, it’s about the broader and bigger world of learning.
The education sector is undergoing a great transformation, and in the coming decades will continue to change. How we learn, what we learn, where we learn, and why we learn; all these questions will be reexamined. In Leaders of Learning, we will explore learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Learn what is involved in using data wisely to build a culture of collaborative inquiry. This course can be taken at any...
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.