What you'll learn
- Assessing presentation style through a tried and proven organization, content, and delivery presentation method
- Developing presentation skills for today’s virtual means of communication
- Gaining essential skills for persuading and motivating your team to enhance productivity
- Analyzing the tools of effective communication: listening, empathy, storytelling, building rapport, and leading others across the finish line
As the world makes a paradigm shift to a virtual environment, a leader’s ability to communicate ideas and strategy, drive productivity, and build consensus has become more challenging.
This program provides the tools and techniques designed to enhance personal communication style, while challenging participants to step outside of their comfort zone to adapt to the needs of any audience.
Through interactive exercises and real-time feedback, you will learn how to organize a persuasive and motivating message. As a direct result of applying these concepts and using this new lens, you can turn your focus to building consensus, motivating others, and putting emphasis on your own personal persuasiveness.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...