What you'll learn
- The necessity of two modes of emergency operation—for routine emergencies and crises
- Achieving the multiple dimensions of situational awareness
- Coordination in complex, multi-organizational, multi-jurisdictional events
- Getting the most from training and exercises
- The roles and relationships of senior operational leaders
Leadership in Crises is a 5 day online executive program led by Faculty Chair Dutch Leonard, a leading expert in crisis management, plus Harvard faculty colleagues and leading senior practitioners. The program features intensive, interactive discussions using the Harvard case study method, supplemented by lectures, exercises and small-group work.
Harvard Kennedy School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...