What you'll learn
- How to they leverage an abundance of information to make smarter decisions.
Jennifer Lerner, Harvard Kennedy School Professor and Co-founder of the Harvard Decision Science Laboratory, leads this program in collaboration with other world-renowned Harvard faculty from a variety of academic backgrounds. Drawing on theories and evidence from psychology, behavioral economics, and neuroscience, the program presents cutting-edge research and translates scientific discoveries into practical strategies through live lectures, asynchronous materials, and group work.
- Reducing decision biases in your organization
- Communicating risk accurately and effectively
- Increasing forecast accuracy, especially for low-probability, potentially catastrophic events
- Understanding the role of emotion in judgment and decision making
- Designing smart accountability systems for judgment and decision making
- Gaining support for your decisions
- Leveraging big data to improve judgments and decisions
Harvard Kennedy School