What you'll learn
- Identify and apply personal leadership strategies to better balance your complex responsibilities as a leader within your firm.
- Develop and lead your team more effectively.
- Understand the importance of organizational strategy as a driver of strategic decision making.
- Adapt to and navigate within the changing legal profession.
Leadership in Law Firms: Optimized for Online will empower senior leaders with the leadership concepts and tools they need to effectively drive strategy and lead teams in today’s ever-changing, global landscape. This fully live, online, five-day program explores core leadership topics using engaging case study discussions and workshops led by Harvard Law School Executive Education faculty.
Leadership in Law Firms: Optimized for Online provides the opportunity to connect with leaders from around the world and engage with Harvard faculty in real time on critical issues. Learn frameworks and strategies for balancing professional responsibilities, strategic planning, managing growth and change, and motivating people and teams.
- Curriculum Topics
- Understanding yourself as a leader
- Strategies for successfully managing and leading across your increasingly broad set of responsibilities
- Leading change and leading in a crisis during challenging economic times
- Applying principles of adaptive leadership to guide your firm to a “new normal”
- Motivating professionals and having difficult conversations
- Developing strategy and enhancing organizational alignment to strategy
- Leading teams and managing team conflict
- Developing your personal agenda for impact
Harvard Law School