What you'll learn
- Understand your motivational drivers, emotional intelligence, and communication methods to establish a personal leadership style
- Apply or adapt your leadership style to meet specific challenges
- Manage the conditions that drive team performance
- Coach colleagues and share feedback in ways that enable them to develop and deliver
- Handle stressful and demanding leadership situations
- Take charge of your professional development as you navigate the challenges of transitioning from an individual contributor to a leader
Leadership Principles is designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams. Become a more versatile leader who can mobilize others by immersing yourself in real-world leadership challenges, self-assessments, and 360-degree feedback from colleagues and peers.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- Strong Relationships and Interactions is a module within the Certificate in Early Education Leadership.