What you'll learn
- Utilize the necessary tools to gain a firm grasp of your organization’s financial structure to effectively bring your vision to reality
- Use interest-based negotiation, multidimensional problem solving, meta-leadership, and other effective techniques to build collaboration and manage conflicts across complex health care systems
- Understand and leverage your skills to transform and lead groups into productive, high-performing teams
- Develop the crucial qualities, actions, and approaches necessary to be a successful leader
- Understand design thinking and how it can be used as a process for stimulating innovation in your organization
- Be able to explain and apply the dynamics of politics, culture, political culture and policy, alongside agenda setting, conflict and the role of narrative in policy making
Focusing on management systems specific to health care, this program provides skill building in the critical areas of leadership and management development.
The curriculum is designed to develop conflict resolution, operational analysis, employee management, and quality management techniques necessary to achieve individual and organizational objectives.
Today’s knowledge base is different from that of even six months ago, and the solutions to tomorrow’s problems are within reach.
As a leader in the continuously evolving field of health care, you have the formidable and immediate challenge of creating both short- and long-term strategies. This program will enable you to respond proactively to the rapidly changing health care environment.
Program Benefits — Why You Should Participate
Gain insight into and develop the skills required to lead effectively in the dynamic and fast-changing field of health care. You will learn from distinguished Harvard faculty and network with professionals from prominent organizations.
- Save money by knowing how to purchase services more effectively
- Learn how to decrease costly medical, patient, administrative, and management errors
- Build teams and processes to reduce redundancy; improving quality and reducing waste
- Benefit from consultant quality insight; improving productivity while increasing morale
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.