What you'll learn
- Drive the changes your organization needs to thrive
- Nurture innovation and agility across your organization
- Understand the roadblocks to change
- Promote organizational flexibility from the top down and the bottom up
- How to be an ambidextrous organization
- Designing service excellence
Market-leading organizations must constantly innovate, adjust to new business conditions, and seize opportunities before competitors do. Focused on leading organizational change, this live online program explores how to create a nimble organization that balances longer term innovation with today's performance—experimentation with financial stability. You will return to your company prepared to build change strategies that inspire organizational change and drive innovation streams.
In a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, group discussions, and project-oriented working groups, you will tackle the challenges of leading organizational change from the diverse perspectives of innovation, strategy, organizational structure and culture, leadership, and risk management. Studying the implementation of proven models, you will discover practical approaches that balance short-term success with long-term innovation.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...