What you'll learn
- Diagnose and understand the nature of the work required to lead complex change within your organization or for your clients
- Think and plan systemically for individual and organizational change
- Develop robust, practical strategies for leading and engaging others in effecting change regardless of their position within an organization
- Explore the ethical dilemmas and difficult trade-offs that come with adaptive change
- Help themselves, client, and others adapt to new and unforeseen realities
Leading Change for Lawyers will help participants improve their ability to manage change in a complex environment. Participants will learn how to individually, as a group, and as an organization make important decisions when faced with ambiguity. This online, interactive program will explore the concepts of adaptive leadership, leading organizational change, building resilient teams, and the individual’s leadership journey.
Leading Change for Lawyers is designed to give lawyers the tools to navigate organizational changes such as a merger or restructure, adjustment of strategy in the face of market shift, changing client base, impediments to profitability, or increased turnover. Lawyers will benefit from the ability to adapt to changing situations and provide leadership for their team or organization.
- The curriculum topics include:
- Leading organizational change with adaptive leadership
- Building resilient teams that can endure turbulent times
- Your personal leadership journey
Harvard Law School