What you'll learn
- Leading effective reform for quality improvement ultimately means leading adults in early education settings through change processes.
- Learn how, as a leader, you create the vision of your professional setting and serve as a model for comfortably, successfully leading and managing change to support adults for improvement in the workplace—and ultimately to support improved policy and practice.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn what is involved in using data wisely to build a culture of collaborative inquiry. ...
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.