What you'll learn
- Design sound global strategies and build strong global organizations
- Be an effective leader of global teams
- Align your leadership purpose and values with your company's mission
- Evolve your organization to an integrated global organization with full digitization
- Lead and develop global leaders
- Examine your journey to global leadership
Global organizations rely on skilled senior global leaders for continued success, especially when faced with a pandemic and volatile economic climate. Leading Global Businesses—Virtual covers the full range of challenges faced by global leaders—globalization, winning in emerging markets, digitization, organizing for global leadership, diversifying your global leadership team, global ethics, global marketing, leading global and local teams—all with the goal of enabling you to become the exceptional leader you would follow.
In this live online program created by HBS professors Bill George, Krishna Palepu, and Tsedal Neeley, you will prepare to step up to more challenging leadership roles in your organization, as you engage with outstanding leaders from leading global companies. In addition to intellectual learning, the program will guide you in a profoundly personal exploration that builds your self-awareness and emotional intelligence, delving into the core of your experience to strengthen your capacities as a global business leader.
The program centers around Bill George's principles of authentic leaders following their “True North”, Krishna Palepu's deep insights into winning in emerging markets, and Tsedal Neeley’s breakthrough work on globalization in the context of digitization and working remotely. The content includes case studies on diverse global leaders facing challenges similar to yours, faculty lectures, introspective individual exercises, and a dynamic exchange with peers and faculty. You will examine how top global companies and their decision-makers lead effectively across markets and borders. In addition, you will benefit from hearing directly from some case protagonists who will be present for their respective case discussions. As you explore the qualities of successful global leaders, you will develop the unique characteristics that will make you an exceptional global leader.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineLearn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...