What you'll learn
- Design and implement effective operational strategies that drive growth and profit
- The use of partnerships as organizing and governing structures
- Become a more effective, impactful leader
- Manage talent, teams, and attrition
- Attract, develop, and retain talented professionals
As entry barriers rapidly disappear, competition is accelerating and reshaping the business landscape for professional service firms. Navigating this continual change successfully requires extraordinary leadership abilities. This live online program provides the frameworks you need to develop and retain talent, deliver outstanding client service, and build a flexible corporate culture that can exploit disruptive innovation and market trends.
In this program led by multidisciplinary HBS faculty, you will expand your ability to satisfy clients and motivate staff, build a strong vision and implement an effective firm strategy, and employ the fiscal discipline to maintain a sound bottom line and maximize enterprise value.
Your rich learning experience will include multidisciplinary faculty presentations, case studies. Through an intensive and comprehensive curriculum, you will examine the strategic challenges that have transformed the essence of client service, while exploring best practices for developing, governing, and growing a profitable service firm.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...