What you'll learn
- Build trust and psychological safety in a virtual environment
- Communicate more effectively in a remote environment
- Learn how to give feedback and coach others remotely
- Boost individual and team resilience
- Leverage the diverse talents and perspectives on your team
- Grow your team remotely for enhanced performance
With the current evolution of business, technology, and world events, many leaders are now managing remote employees. So, how is leading remotely similar to—and different from—leading in a traditional environment? How do we take our skills to the next level to lead in this new setting?
Leaders must adapt to the unique set of experiences, talents, and interests of their team in order to lead more effectively—not just for the short-term, but for long-term results.
In this four-week online program, participants will engage in a variety of readings, discussions, activities, and application exercises. Develop an understanding of who you are as a leader, and learn how you can evolve attitudes and build skills to become a more effective manager in a remote environment. Learn best practices, tips, and techniques to get the most from virtual teams and remote employees.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...