What you'll learn
- Video lectures from Professor Catherine Snow
- Research summaries and assigned readings
- Self-assessment and reflection prompts
- Facilitated cohort discussions
- Job-embedded practice where you will apply the concepts and techniques learned*
This workshop reveals what classroom discussion is and isn’t, presents evidence for its value, and offers immediate strategies for getting started. Based upon the research of HGSE Professor Catherine Snow, it provides strategies for encouraging discussion and debate in the classroom.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Leading Adults for Quality Improvement is a module within the Certificate in Early Education Leadership.