What you'll learn
- Understand diversity and all its dimensions across the early education system.
- Discover how to engage with diversity in a way that increases the creativity and relevance of adults’ collaborative work.
- Learn concrete strategies and tools to effectively address diversity as a strength and opportunity rather than a challenge to overcome.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Learn how to create “cultures of thinking”: places where a group’s collective as well as individual thinking is valued, visible,...
- Learn how teachers and students can create and sustain learning groups within and outside the classroom.
- Learn about thinking dispositions and explore ways to encourage students to develop them.