What you'll learn
- Motivating patients (even reluctant ones) to increase their level of physical activity
- Mastering the core competencies of prescribing exercise
- Integrating exercise prescription into your current approaches to treatment and prevention
- Screening and counseling patients on exercise options
- See course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Spaulding Rehabilitative Network. These highly interactive learning experiences provide practical education, opportunities to develop state-of-the-art skills, and take-home tools to enable your success in effectively and efficiently helping your patients adopt and sustain lifestyle behaviors that will improve their health and quality of life.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register by Nov. 20 to recieve the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.