What you'll learn
- Incorporating lifestyle medicine into your current practice
- Improving patient communication and Motivational Interviewing
- Building an effective lifestyle medicine team
- Engaging resistant patients
- Efficiently navigating the changing insurance landscape
- See the course registration page for topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by The Institute of Lifestyle Medicine and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, Dietitians, Dentists, Educators, Health Coaches, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Fellows, Residents, Medical Students.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before May 10 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...