What you'll learn
- To discuss representative clinical cases in the management of patients with dyslipidemia
- To identify primary and secondary prevention measures for hyperlipidemia
- To recognize the importance of vascular inflammation in coronary heart disease
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care physicians (internists, family practice, and general medicine), nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who treat overweight patients.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Management of Hyperlipidemia is organized as follows:
Case 1: Hypercholesterolemia
Case 2: Risk Assessment and Treatment Based on Current Guidelines
Case 3: Dyslpidemia and the Metabolic Syndrome
Case 4: Case Vignettes
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...