What you'll learn
- Improve your performance by strengthening your management skills
- Manage your team, your boss, and your colleagues more effectively
- Develop a management style that suits your unique personality
- Handle difficult management situations with greater certainty in your decisions
Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle competing demands, confidently motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, effectively navigate across the organization, and never lose their composure. These executives make the job look simple—but it’s not.
Designed to help managers become more effective leaders, this two-day online program delves into the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your company’s goals.
Through relevant readings, case discussions, and introspective exercises, you will gain a broader and deeper understanding of organizational culture and dynamics, management best practices, the role of the manager, and the nature of influence. As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
Note: The online version of Managing Yourself and Leading Others will run in its entirety over two days (seven hours per day).
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...