What you'll learn
- Evaluate emerging strategies in the use of psychotropic medications in the treatment of major depression and anxiety disorders and integrate psychopharmacologic treatments into psychotherapy strategies in treating depressed and anxious patents
- Describe strategies for the psychopharmacological and psychotherapeutic management of treatment resistant depression
- Summarize the emerging role of ketamine in the treatment of major depression and suicidal behavior
- Explore the role of novel enhancements to treatment of mood disorders including omega 3 fatty acids, 1 methylfolate and zinc
- View the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is part of the 32nd Annual Summer Seminar series.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.