What you'll learn
- Design with empathy to create the ultimate user experience
- Determine when and how to successfully change your company's strategy
- Establish a culture that fosters innovation and unlocks employees' ideas
- Align your company's purpose and strategic vision with stakeholder value to gain a competitive edge
- Build the systems necessary to maintain and execute your vision at scale
- Employ different strategies at each stage of business development to achieve rapid growth
Mastering Growth is a live, interactive online course created by Harvard Business School faculty and the hit podcast Masters of Scale, hosted by LinkedIn Co-Founder and Greylock Partner Reid Hoffman. Whether you’re a founder trying to scale your startup or an executive managing a rapidly growing organization or division of your company, this course will equip you with new, often counterintuitive, insights to achieve organizational success at scale.
In the first five sessions, a Harvard Business School professor will lead learners through common challenges that arise when building a rapidly growing enterprise. Using Masters of Scale podcasts, articles, Harvard Business School cases, and insights from notable special guests, participants will explore strategies and tactics for achieving success at scale. Reid Hoffman will teach the sixth session and translate theories he introduces on his podcast into a one-time-only, live learning experience.
Mastering Growth is offered via our real-time, interactive online classroom, giving busy founders and senior leaders a space to discuss key strategic issues from wherever they are in the world.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...