What you'll learn
- Utilize meditative, concentration, and visualization practices to help enhance peak performance, mastery over everyday living, and vital engagement in life
- Utilize meditative, concentration, and visualization practices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Review the neuroscience of performance excellence, positivity, and pro-social behavior
- Develop meditation practices to bring optimal energy states to everyday living
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Physicians, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Social Workers, and Counselors.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You may also like
- OnlineThis course is designed to prepare potential diplomates for the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification...
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.