What you'll learn
- Recognize how to diagnose and differentiate common neurological problems such as headache and dementia
- Analyze the most common neurological symptoms such as tremors and dizziness
- Apply optimal care to patients with neurological problems who do not require referral to a neurologist
- Identify ways to provide self-management support to patients with chronic neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis
- Diagnose and communicate the diagnosis of functional neurologic disorders
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Psychologists of all specialties.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before May 1 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...