What you'll learn
- Important updates, new best practices, and state-of-the-art approaches to enhance and accelerate recovery
- Strategies, best practices, and cutting-edge approaches to help foster quality of life
- The opportunity to learn about the future of treatment options and how and when they will impact patient outcomes
- Deepen attendees' knowledge and enhance their decisions concerning neurorehabilitation options
- See the course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Brigham Health. This course is targeted to physicians, allied health professionals, mental health professionals, and other health professionals including social workers and case managers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before May 31 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.