What you'll learn
- Gain a historical perspective of the nonprofit sector and the biggest issues facing nonprofit policy.
- Better understand philanthropy and charitable giving patterns.
- Construct a nonprofit finance system.
- Examine the basics of social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Recognize and write the most effective mission statement.
Led by faculty chair Arthur Brooks, Nonprofit Management and Leadership: Strategies for Organizational Success offers the opportunity to join with your global peers to strengthen essential skills in fundraising, marketing, human resources, strategic finance, performance measurement, and social enterprise. Through faculty-led lectures, prominent guest-speakers, group work, peer learning, and self-paced assignments, this online program will provide you with a deeper understanding of the nonprofit sector at large and help you develop core leadership skills to advance your career.
Harvard Kennedy School