What you'll learn
- Design a collaborative nurse-doctor co-teaching session
- Apply interactive educational methods that lead to effective and vibrant co-teaching
- Recognize the essential role that rehearsals play in teaching success
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Social Workers, and Psychologists in all specialties.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.