What you'll learn
- Improve your teaching and facilitation skills for online and blended learning environments
- Explore practical strategies and pedagogies for online teaching,learning, and leading
- Learn to integrate technology more effectively in support of learning goals
- Design an online or blended learning experience tailored to your unique environment
- Practice developing a sense of community in your virtual classroom
The Online Classroom: Strategies for Higher Ed Teaching and Learning is a new program designed to support educators in colleges and universities as they rethink and transform their practice for online and blended environments. Through research-based frameworks, actionable strategies, and a dynamic peer-learning community, this workshop provides you with the necessary knowledge and skills to advance your virtual teaching, learning, and leadership.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Examine best practices in child and family policies, advocacy, financing, and pathways to scale.