What you'll learn
- Summarize the indications for and management of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Identify common dilemmas in PrEP management
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV is organized as follows:
PrEP Overview and Background
Basic PrEP Management
Advanced PrEP Management
You may also like
- OnlineThis course is designed to prepare potential diplomates for the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification...
- OnlineAn in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.