What you'll learn
- Summarize the indications for and management of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Identify common dilemmas in PrEP management
This HMS CME Online course is 1 of 7 course modules in the Trending topics in Internal Medicine program, which is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners. Learners may register for each course module in the program separately.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the registration page.
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV is organized as follows:
PrEP Overview and Background
Basic PrEP Management
Advanced PrEP Management
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.