What you'll learn
- Maximize your contribution as a board director
- Expand your leadership capabilities
- Analyze board opportunities
- Develop a personal strategy for your board career
- Expand your personal and professional network
What does it take to succeed as a corporate director? For senior executives interested in joining a corporate board, preparation is key, as board service presents unique responsibilities, dynamics, risks, and opportunities. It also calls for a distinctive set of skills. This live online program will equip you with critical tools and insights that will enhance your readiness for corporate board service and enable you to make a lasting contribution at the highest level of an organization.
This virtual board-readiness program examines best practices for corporate boards and explores options and opportunities in corporate board service. You will gain a greater understanding of the role and responsibilities of corporate directors and the challenges you can expect to face in that role. By completing this program, you will signal that you are equipped with the core knowledge needed to be effective as a corporate director.
Through interactive lectures and global case studies, this program will delve into board issues that apply to organizations from any industry or geography. In addition, during a panel discussion, a group of experienced executives will share how they have leveraged board service in their career strategy.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...