What you'll learn
- Define strategies for identification, prevention and management of diabetes-related microvascular complications
- Develop strategies to identify, prevent and manage diabetes-related macrovascular complicationsMacrovascular Complications of Cardiovascular Disease
- Utilize strategies to reduce the development and progression of diabetes-related complications
- Implement practical strategies to detect, prevent and manage common acute diabetes-related complications such as hyper- and hypoglycemia
- Establish effective techniques to educate diabetes patients on potential complications and management options
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants in the fields of Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine; Pharmacists; Diabetes Educators; and Social Workers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before June 21 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...