What you'll learn
- Evaluate recent basic science and clinical advances in pediatrics
- Incorporate practice guidelines and published standards of care in the diagnosis and management of pediatric diseases, including but not limited to mental health, respiratory, neurological, and GI disease
- Assess traditional principles of care in light of recent scientific advances in pediatrics
- Recognize and discuss different approaches to pediatric patient care
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massacchusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before October 10 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.